Wednesday 28 September 2011

week 3

My dear friends ,I had a great week :) .  I am now 5.6kg away from my goal,after a hard week of staying focus on the program and 4 gym sessions ,an hour of power walking and a couple of day dreaming walks..lol.. i had a loss of 500g! Now, how do i manage to stay motivated,some of my  my friends "ask"! After such a hard week and have such a small loss?  well the way I see it is every gram i loose it is a step closer to my goal,and lets face  it...it  is much , much better then putting 500g on.!!  I have been presistent in going to the gym,and no i do not rock on the machines and go crazy for hours with work outs..i am really happy with my zumba classes and body combat..I really think that is the key. Find an exercise that you are really passionate about,and have fun with it!
I have registered in a couple of walks such as the bondi-coogee,the workout with Michelle bridges at the oval in leicharddt,they are fun activities,great excuse for a get together and a  lovely  coffe afterwords:). i also have enjoyed a couple of morning walks this week in brighton!Not just the beautiful sunshine and the coffe while u walk,but the amazing people you met ,without expecting!!!Set a goal, Go for it, have an amazing  week,cant wait to share what mine will bring..Love Lurdes.
"The Sky is your limit"
and remember:
 Whether you think you can..or think you can't.....you're right!

No comments:

Post a Comment