Tuesday 20 September 2011

Why ???

Well..why am I joining this journey....i have always been happy with who I am! No... i am not a super model..LOL.. no I am not  extremely happy with my body,but to tell you  the truth I was never mooved by this diet thing...I have always since little been a little ...lets say, voluptious,hehehehe!Comming from a Portuguese background, it is very hard to say no to good food! well as i said i have always been happy with who i Am so the reason of my enbarque in this journey its not the skinny ,atracting body,but my heath. Last year due to a little stress in my life I have develop high blood pressure,I got really scared,and i reached a turning point that I had to decide to look after my self..The only way to bring my bp down was to became a healthier, moore active  person.  Well here I am..8months later ,with a few kilos less and almost with  a perfect BP. I have discovered the reason why I am doing this:

How about you??? Do u have a reason that you would like to share?? Have you enbarqued in a journey like mine ??
I will be looking forward  to read about your thoughts....
Love
Lurdes

No comments:

Post a Comment