Wednesday 14 September 2011

Week 1

I  have just started week 1 of the12 weeks  body tranformation program ...two days and an amazing 1.3kg gone!  I have put my positive energy on ,a bright smile and I said to my self I am ready to rock! I am not an early bird so I do struggle with time to excercise. I have commited my self 3 times a week to go to the gym. I have managed to attend those classes just after a long day at work.  I am very happy with the results this week, even knowing  that today I didnt have the best day...TEMPTATION...any way i have reset my mind and planned for a better day tomorow.   Looking forward to share it with you!
Love Lurdes

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. 
 ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. ..and today,was an amazing day..i am grateful for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lurdes! I'm so glad your blogging!
    xo

    ReplyDelete