Monday 3 October 2011

Gratitude

Today i thought I would love to have same of "me" time! I struggle to get same of that..So i have decided to get spoiled   today.  I took the time to have a meeting with my self..what a lovely time we had! we went for a walk..! This may seem crazy but to get  the inner peace we all struggle to find, sametimes takes nothing else then have a one on one with yourself!  After one hour and a half of discussions,revisiting memories,arguing with thoughts,we finally got to a peaceful state of mind. An amazing feeling of gratitude,when your heart simply feels lighter,when you are able to say that  you are at peace with yourself. I am so greatful for the view i had today while i was walking, grateful for the   beautiful blue sky to admire the all way,the sunshine hitting my face ,the smiles that i got from strangers,the tail wiggles I got from every pat I gave the peace i felt within my self when I have  finished  my walk. I am so grateful for the day i had today...I am feeling recharged,full of positive energy and looking forward to a great week.See u sunday at ... 
The Bay walk?
Love Lurdes

No comments:

Post a Comment