Wednesday 21 September 2011

Week 2

Well my beautiful friends,what a great week I had! I have not yet shared my goal with you:) !! I have Started my weight loss journey with 77.5kg,, exactly 10days ago and had a 1.5kg loss on my first week.  My goal is to reach 69.9kg by the end of the 12weeks.Why 69.9??? just like the number...LOL
I think its a realistic goal and I am ready!  This week was a challenging week though ,being my beautiful husband's birthday..I had to spoil him, with that comes a bit of travelling,amazing restaurant,a spoiling desert and a few bubbles...hehehe all part of turning 42,we cant help that!!! What you can help is not giving up on your routine,yesterday after a long day at work i told my inner me : No, you will not do my head inn...We will go to the gym and we will do a double session...I won!! we got there!Hard work let me tell u:)
Any way ...I got to my first class (pilates) never done it before...put my mat down ,set my self in position 30m later I started thinking why everyone was looking at me,during my poses,I said  to my inner me...I think we r popular all ready!!!hehehehee...took me 30m to realize that I was in the wrong position insted of being turned to the teacher like everyone else I turned my self to the people in the class!!!well that was the reason why everyone else was staring at me...they thought I was a very ,very bad pilates teacher...I turned arround,and everyone had such a good laugh,well i laughd until today!!!I even got good comments,some poses were really good,but some...same need improvement...cant wait to my next class,just have to make sure I turn to the teacher..like everyone else!
Lets see what this week will bring..cant wait to share it with you.
Love
Lurdes
Persistence

No comments:

Post a Comment