Saturday 22 October 2011

week 5 and 6-reflection!

I think I just had 2 very challenging weeks!!  I have been very consistent with my exercise but not so much with my weekly menu!!  I have attended  my classes at least 3 times a week ,I did some walks and activities as the biggest women's health check..really had fun that day...The pleasure of training with michelle and having great friends to spend the day with,was a blast :)



Well time to reflect what have I done wrong ..as I had no weight loss...actualy I have gained some...i have just finished my reflections!!!and...
I have decided, to accept that I just haven't lost any weight these 2 weeks,accepted that I have been indulging my self (just a little)...but I am still very proud of my self as I have been so consistent attending my exercise classes,I have decided to smile...decided that it's time to reset my mind,and get ready for a new week,wich I am sure that will be a great one:)
Love
Lurdes

No comments:

Post a Comment