Tuesday 13 August 2013

I am ready ...

well the beginning of a new journey!
I have started the 12 weeks body transformation with Michelle bridges for the 3rd time!
My First two rounds I had the aim : To loose 25kg...   I DID IT!
My goal this round is to be able to control my BP witch has been a little wild... do to the stressful life's ups and downs we all encounter!  I also want to learn how to tone up, and I am ready to give toning exercises a go, thanks to a beautiful person that is willing to train me..so he says..LOL
Also to support a couple of my friends that have decided to give it a go too this round :) I am a strong believer that together we achieve more !!  ALWAYS!
Lets get started...have a great week..and follow your road to success... set your goal, focus ...and show the world you can do it !
_Lurdes






No comments:

Post a Comment